Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Words that r true r hard to deny...

Hey Guys, 4 those that r reading it.. this is my last post b4 i enlist and it'd b like almost 3 weeks b4 i can book out yah so mz say a few things b4 my 3 week absence..

lets start from the thanks i wanna give ba..

all the way back in primary sch...

wanna thank the few special teachers who have taught me esp ms chew.. its them who paved the way that i have taken n without them i dunno where i wld b now.. a lil late to do this but... nvm its the heart n thought that matters :)
nxt would b the frens frm primary sch which i still have contact wif.
chiew yee thanks 4 listening to me when i needed an ear :)
Bi rong thanks 4 listening to me 2 :) lol n recently offered 2 help me find a gf =p

Next would b sec sch...
thank the teachers who have faith in me n my class and keep saying that i have potential :) lol though i feel that i have let u all dwn but thanks 4 the time and effort that u all put in to make us wad we r 2day :)
frens...
2 many to name all lah... but jz noe that i'll miss u guys... n i mean it lah... thanks 4 all the lame jokes, weird antics eg. scaring fishes and getting caught, the poking fun at people eg. poking ah round etc. etc. etc. these r memories that i'll bring along with me 4eva :)

Finally JC...
To ms zhang aka mrs ng-to-be
Thanks 4 the care u have given us and the time that u were willing to give to us even outside sch time :) its been great pleasure to have u as our civics tutor :) esp when i get hungry....

To mr kwok
Grateful to have a teacher like u who is so patient wif us :) 2 me u r like a fatherly figure and i relli appreciate the concern that u've shown our class.. thanks 4 being there

To ms lang
Thank you 4 spending hours of ur after sch time on giving us consultations :) Thanks 4 ur nagging when i dun do my homework heh...

To MDM patricia lim
Really appreciate your concern over our grades and thank you 4 ur 'wake up call'.. i tink it made us all work harder 4 the As :)

To my council teachers including those this year
THANKS A LOT!! too much to say too lil time so summarized into the 3 words till another time :)

now to the people in jj who has relli made marks in my life

1st on a whole to the 25th sc thank 4 the memories :)
to pearlyn my dance partner n welfare head THANKS A LOT 4 being such a gd fren :)
to muriel, shu hui, cheng joo aka sun nu thanks 4 listening when i need ears :)
to wei xiang, esther, ching ting, ivan, cai cai cai thanks 4 the fun!
to the rest thanks 4 jz being u :)

To the 26 special people in my class
I really wanna thank you guys 4 being there when i needed help in anyway... i wanted to thank each of u all 1 by 1 lah but that'll wait till another time heh =p

To the 26th sc
ehh... not much of thanking ba... more of jia you and do ur best guys!! last league in studies n council so give in ur all!!
To celeste jia you worz!! dun give up! u'll always b part of the 26th!!

To the OGL of my batch
Thanks 4 the help n support u have given me n my council.. n thanks 4 being my frens!!! relli appreciate it!! hope we gues keep in contact!!

To the junior OGLs
Thanks 4 making the camp a success :) it was great!
Special thanks to shannon, chee hung, jia zhen, shila, hwee ting, patricia, tommy and alicia(my dance partner)!

Lastly to all those that i have not mentioned... sorry... jz rmb that u r not 4gotten lah... is jz that i need to go n slp alrdy :)

Hope we all keep in contact!!

I'll miss u guyss.....

No comments: