Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bad day... 3

I had a bad day
Then another bad day
Followed by another bad day
Think tml wld b another bad day

Today is bad day 3 and relli it was quite a bad day.... lessons started off usual n boring.... btw she dint go sch 2day... anyways 2day cz of some ushering thing i had to get released frm lesson at 12pm sia.... dunno hw much things i missed man.... anyways i went 4 the ushering thing lah n i was put in charge of ushering the parents n teachers to theirs seats wif cheng joo. super tiring lah my legs were like so tired tink they r jz hanging off my knees now... tink i chop off le wu b so pain liao... after the whole thing we went to have in dinner at Lot1... it was ok till i accidentally made cheng joo angry lah.. cz i too playful liao... i apologised 2 her but she wun forgive me so i left lor... when i reached hm she said she forgive me so well... guess tt ends the matter...

No comments: