Friday, July 28, 2006

FINALLY!!!

YES!!! its the weekends!!!! wah heng got these 2 and a half days to get back my energy... if not a few more days i sure peng n die.... heng heng heng....
Finally weekend come alrdy so i can type more yes!!!

1st off mz talk bout studies... pressure is increasing at an exponential rate man... teachers stress us.. parents oso... frens give peer pressure... books notes n qns sayin,'do me do me'... relli its getting more stressful liao.. teachers are putting more effort now so i guess i better put in even more effort.. teachers r relli working hard man... relli thank them a lot a lot... appreciate their effrots.. tink better get sth nice 4 them 4 teachers' day to show my appreciation 4 them hahas.. btw ppl teacher's day coming liao so better get all ur stuff rdy if not ard wif all the work n stuff u'd find u have not time 2 prepare 4 ur wonderful teachers....

2nd go to post council life... i've ended my council term 3 weeks ago liao.... now tt i'm a commoner i always look at my juniors n envy them 4 the daily duties they take on as the new councillors.. cant say tt these duties r fun n i dun tink i enjoy doing these duties unlike some ppl i noe.. i still miss the fact tt i no longer get 2 do them. Something tt seemed 2 b so usually mediocre boring and a waste of time in the past seem so precious to me now.... sadly i no long have the time n chance to savour the feeling of doing these duties once again. Now life as a commoner is very differnet from being a councillor.. now i no longer need 2 pang seh my frens 'because of council'...though i appreciate this fact which allows me to b in the company of my frens.. i relli do miss the times in which i pang seh these frens bcz of council... not because the jobs tt had 2 b done were fun... or i dun like these frens.. but rather is seeing the fact tt despite me pang sehing them most of the time.. they do no isolate me.. they still take me as one of them... hahas these type of feelings i do miss.. hard 2 get back but replaced now by the time which i get 2 spend wif them... i oso miss my fellow councillors whom i've been going thru this arduous journey as a student councillor of JJC 2005-2006... it's been wonderful noeing them n i miss them man... hope we meet up soon n go out 2gether...

3rd... faction wars are going to b held soon... most prob wld take place between the PFs n the RFs... onli active members of both factions r affected... neutral creeps r welcome 2 fight but most prob wld lose...

Life is not like a race...
In a race u can give up n run like a turtle...
In life u cant... 4 u onli live once...
If u dun live it well now.. when wld u?

No comments: