Sunday, July 23, 2006

work hard frm now liao...

Yays! weekend lai liao tml is 1 week anniversary of this blog sia!!!

Anyways, today i brought my mum to go meet my teachers... hahas not tt i wan lah if can dun go... i dunno lah i might still go but anyways my mum talked to all my subject teachers except gp cz i tink we 4got bout it but oh well... 1st was my ct n chem teacher.. then phy then went 4 a talk then maths.. all the teachers say the same thing leh... say i deproved liao say i got potential m work harder... come to tink of it yah... not much time liao better work hard frm now sia... like wad my gp teacher said got potential no use if nv perform cz potential is another way of saying u haven done ur best n have relli shown any results yet... i mz work hard liao i need gd grades to whr i wana go (duh who wld purposely wan bad grades?).. 1st is get a 3A then go ns try to getto OCS then go into science fac in NUS ba then wanna do research mayb a teacher too... so inspired by my teachers sia... but they relli earn quite lil 4 the tough job leh... i wanna earn 5 digit de leh hahas...

So much work to catch up so lil time... hahas no choice wadeva thoughts i have now other than studies hafta take a slightly backer seat... hahas btw she n him 2gether liao so oh well bout time i gave up le cz i promised myself if she ever likes him i'd give up instantly.. so yah now it happen liao o i hafta keep to my own promise rite? hahas lidat oso gd lah let him take care of her until after As loh then after tt if wan go n figh back still not too late as long as my results dun get bad can le he get bad his tai chi lah... still mz keep fit within this period cannot jz mug n mug cz nxt yr go ns sia wanna go OCS mz keep n become fitter.. keeping fit oso helps in studies cz healthy bodyhealthy mind mah hahas... somemore got gd body can jio zha bo oso hahas mayb after As le can impress her hahas...

Now tt i'm so motivated to study liao i hope u guys out thr r oso motivated loh... mz study hard hor esp my gd frens like ck eric bryan wy zw esp the 05S20 gang n fellw councillors n all the non-05S20-councillors too oh n my sun nu (granddaughter) oso who wans to b a doc nxt time jia you horz!!! n thanks to those ppl who have shown relentless support 4 me in my failed attempt to jio her hahas though some of u all dun like her yet u guys still supported me thanks guys hahas k lah i tink mz go back to the study table liao byez~~~

No comments: