Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gonna study...

I no i said this b4 lah but i'm gonna put in more effort 2 studying le.... suddenly i fear tt i might not make it 4 the As.... the whole world tells me tt i'm a 3As student but relli... if i dun add more fuel to my study efforts i tink i might not make it leh... n i'm not being humble or showoff or anything... i'm feeling more pinch now as my A lvls draw closer and as i watch my grades flactuate ard the fail n pass jz region... this wun do... ppl out thr if u all got any tips on studying plz feel free to tag in in my tag board 4 the benefit of me n the other students reading this blog :)

Welli guess tts all frm me... gotta go study le...

Its time...
Its time 4 a revolution...
Its now either u make or break it....
Lets all mke it guys....

No comments: