Monday, July 17, 2006

I had a bad day....

case u guys dint noticed i changed the song le though i tink the last song suits this post best... duh -_-'...

My day 2day was totally lousy lah.... boring lessons.. tutorial dint reli finish... she dint come sch 2day cz got invest... actually she got come lor... heard she went hm wif tt big, fat, casanova ********.... though i noe le lah but dint expect so many ppl 2 tink the same as me loh.... some1 think tt they might alrdy b 2gether lah... die liao hw can i lose to him lah.. make me sound so lose leh.... v.sad.... did quite a bit 4 her jz cz i not romantic then she dun wan me liao... mayb he did more tt i dunno lah but i dun care i dun like him means i dun like him liao... nw he got the gal i like liao i dislike him like exponentially more....

Some of my frens asked me 2 give up lah but i.... hahas... sry guys its not time yet... sounds dumb but yah.... time wld tell time wld tell... thanks for ur concern guys... dun wry ur advices are not ignored... its jz they were processed and i made a decision to put them on hold onli... hahas thanks relli thanks....

To the her i was referring to... i noe u hardly ever come online lah... more so come 2 my blog cz u dun even noe it lah duh cz i nv tell u mah... but if u relli like him n choose him jz wish u all the best and gd luck... u'll need it... May God Bless You....

To the him... u wish i had something 4 u.... u wan wait long long....

Finally to the frens who have been supporting me and giving me countless advices in which some was processed and some were carried out... relli appreciate u guys... esp the council peeps who relli relli showed a lot of support i tink and lotsa advice thanks... u guys might not like it but i'm still fighting on so continue to support me yah? thanks thank =)

P.S. i make it sound like some war against cancer or sth lidat...

No comments: