Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What a day....

Today...... is such a boring day!!!! so little thigs happening lah wah lah is this boring or wad...... tink its boring cz i dun like her le then now i feel like i'm no longer a main character of any story but oh well it feels quite ok ba.... a lil liberated if u ask me ... saves me frm all the trouble of tinkng of wad to do 4 her n stuff.... its not ez u noe.... tink till my braincells die liao no close 2 being stupid... dun care her lah not appreciative de.... not worth plus hor she ask me can teach her chem not i say can then until now she haven tell me when she wan me to teach her. nxt week is her common test le leh... 1st y dun she go ask her big fat geek? 2nd if u r lidat hor i dun tink i wanna teach u sia... like no initiative in ur own learning.. no way m i going up 2 u n say,'hey wan me 2 teach u le mah?' u wanna do tt go do tt to ur big fat geek lah dun do to me i not ur bf

Actually hor many things happen 2day lah but cz it dint relli happen to me so it felt like nth happened but 2 summarize i'm going to have class wars le yays.. hope this war su zhan su jue (fast fight fast end) we going to graduate liao so i hope tt no matter how much some ppl dun like some other ppl plz try 2 lessen the hate asap sia so at least got class outing hor wun so pai seh =)

To people who have been frequently coming to my blog relli great big thanks to u guys hahas always hearing me bi*ch bout certain stuff n still come haha thanks!!!

The world was made round so we could go round it and still meet
If God dint want m to meet u all he wld have made it flat.

No comments: